Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5.1.10

sorry.......haters

"I Feel Beautiful" is a Robin Hitchcok song featured in a 2005 movie I loved called 'Sorry, Haters'

It stars Robin Wright, Sandra O, and an actor from Tunisia with the most amazingly musical name: Abdel-Latif Kechich.

It got alot of bad reviews... mostly about how parts of the plot strain credulity. For me, the ways in which the film goes too far plot-wise are so disturbingly visceral that I thought it worked.

*its in digital video as you will notice





Incidentally, the guy who plays the marimba, Jon Brion, scored films such as Magnolia, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and, I Heart Huckabees. And the guy who sings harmony likes to gently (and somewhat auto-erotically) play his torso... silently.





Really Unsuccesful Petition